Monday, December 15, 2014

Not a recipe this time - Its about my garden

To have a garden in our balcony was a very old decision by me and G. We have had plants in pots right from the day we moved into our apartment and over the years, we have seen plants grow, flourish and die, some due to neglect and some because their season ended. Though none of our original plants are with us any more, we have continuously replenished our garden with new plants every season.
Each plant brings a lot of memories to mind and reminds us of how we have grown too. I have gone through seasons when I have struggled with a particular plant, only to sow it again the next season to see it grow effortlessly. Sometimes the plants that flourished the first time, failed to do so in subsequent trials.
In the next few blog entries, I intend to write about my plants and the story behind them. Although it seems like a misfit in a blog page dedicated for recipes, I was lazy to start a new blog page for gardening and hence clubbing it here.
For ease of filtering I will tag all these entries with the label "gardening".
So here starts my green saga.....

No comments:

Post a Comment